Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Look Who is Back!

Technique Tuesday that's who! I was sitting and thinking what could I do today when I said WELL I did have Tech. Tues. up for a reason right?


Since I am working on posting almost everyday why not use what I have right? Now this is gonna make you laugh. When I started stamping I had NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clue what I was doing I still giggle because I still am learning something new everyday.

I went into the book store by the clearance section and said well there has to be something here to show me the ropes.. This is what I found :



I giggled because the samples well they look kind of old but the info was very good and this book is HUGE! So I decided to buy it and it really had helped me out. I'll use it every week when I do Tech. Tues from now on. Since there are techniques in there that I have yet to try we can do it together sound good?

So this week I start w/one of my fav techniques : Masking



This is my little card I made today it was left over stuff I had out and the size of this card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/2.



The colors of the balloons were picked by my little girl who told me "Good Color choice Mama"so that's what went with on this card! lol

I will prob. do another masking card before the week is over. After I finished this card I got another idea BUT Mama duty calls and I have to start making dinner soon. So for now I hope you like this little card and thank you so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!