Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lilac Loving

Today's card I have for you to share is really out of the norm for me but I wanted to give it a try. I really do love how this came about and will be doing more color on color cards. I did add a bit of another color on the leaves. Another thing that I do love is the new Rub-on: Chat Room I have actually almost used up both sheets!

YES I've been busy but I love that that collection of rub-ons because I can just grab a sentiment and put it on a card (since I usually don't stamp a sentiment on my cards)




I hope you enjoyed this card. As well as your day. Today I will be working on taking pictures of my Stamp-A-Stack cards that I will be creating on Janurary 23rd, 2010 :

An All Occasions Stamp-A-Stack

JAN 23 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM

Would you like to send your family and friends a more personal card this year? Looking for a unique way to spend a fun afternoon with friends? If so I would like to invite you to a Wonderful card making Event! Everyone will make 15 all occasions cards.

Event is $25.00 and includes Lunch and refreshments!

Pre-registration (including payment) is required due to the popularity of this class.

RSVP must be received by Jan.15th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!