Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Upcoming Class Preview

Today is the start date of when we can order from the New YUMO Mini and Sale-A-Bration ! I love everything and can't wait to share what I have in store w/you with all the fun new merchandise!

I thought I would share some samples of my upcoming classes :

This coming weekend we will be making an amazing 21 layout scrapbook. This album is so much fun and is full of surprises. You still have a chance to sign up and I will be running this class twice this month.

Once this Friday Evening and then on Saturday Afternoon :




I thought it would be fun to make an album just to put all those fun pictures in. I will be adding my pictures during the class and I can't wait to see what everyone puts in their album!


Another of my classes I will be sharing this month will me Happy Heart Class. Valentine's Day is right around the corner so of course I had to have a Love class!






For more information about my classes you can either check my Newsletter Blog or go to my Stampin Up Website to see more of the upcoming months events.
As always thank you so much for stopping by and can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!