Monday, August 10, 2009

Do you Want one????

So Here I sit and said HMMMM Why not spoil the first 2 people to sign up under me.??? SOOOOO Not only will the first 2 people get an extra $25.oo in SU goodies from me BUT YOU WILL GET this EXCLUSIVE bear from Convention that includes a STAMP NOT sold in the catty!! :)
So you will have a stampin Buddie w/you!!!! SO what are you waiting on email me and say ELLIE IT ROCKS TO BE A DEMO and I want to be one too!! :)


I have so much unpacking and cleaning.. FYI don't leave husbands alone cause they will make a bigger mess alone then the kids do!!! Ask me how I know :) lol... I will be back later with a little card with this exclusive stamp! -It says: :Life without Stamps.....Unbearable

Isn't that too cute! lol :)

HUGS TO ALL!!!





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!