Saturday, August 8, 2009

Just a Little Peek!

Convention 2009 is officially over.. WOW! What an amazing experience it has been. I have learned so much and feel so inspired and am ready to create and Share with you guys (Ha.. did you catch that one?? LOL.. using SU's Motto!)

Well I wanted to share some of the things I saw with you to give you a small taste of all I ohhh'd and AHHHH'd about... Everything was more amazing then the next.

I also have one very super duper extra packed duffel bag FULL to the rim of Delish Swaps.. MAN that is going to be the best to be able to go through them and really look at all the beautiful work!!!!


ALSO I have a surprise for you.. I HAVE SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL I am going to give to the first person that signs up w/me to become a demo.. Not only will you get the $25.00 in Stampin Up merchandise of your choice BUT something EXCLUSIVE that was only available to demos that were at Convention....

Wonder what it is.. Well once I get home I will take a picture so you could see what could be yours IF you email me and say ELLIE I want to be part of your team!

I have so much to share and can not wait to do so. As always thank you so much for stopping by! HUGS TO ALL .. prob. will be back on Monday so enjoy the rest of your weekend!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!