Sunday, August 23, 2009

The M Series

Hello everyone!



Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Yesterday we went to my SIL's baby shower for she is expecting and soon to be bringing into our family my 2nd nephew YEAH.. so I wasn't able to post because of that and because well my Sassy decided that some cards I had made needed a "Sassy" touch and so she "kidnapped" them and to my shock I found them in their box (I have a yellow box I put those cards in) decorated with her Milk from her sippy cup! YES interesting day indeed!... BUT I dusted myself off and here I am about to share w/you my M series that I created today!



Ok here is the story of me and the "M series" I LOVEEEE BMW's and what is my fav.. of course the M series and since I can't have one (well I would need to learn how to drive first huh? LOL) I got the 2nd best thing.. My fav. stamp from our Catalog -Medallion Background Stamp(115223) or as I call it MY "M" stamp! lol...




These cards aren't really from a sketch just the focus point are the same that is why I added this to my Sunday Sketch post as I gave you 3 ways to use the Main ingredient. Ok enough of my rambling how about some cards huh?




Here is my first one :







With all 3 you will see I pretty much used the same base as well as Focal point. Kraft Cardstock (102125) makes this girl oh so happy! lol.. I used my Gel pen to add a special touch as well as the Small Grommets(114339) and inserted in the middle a half pearl from the Pretties Kit(109114) as well as some use of my Mat Pack (105826) for the design.



Here is my 2nd card:







For this card I wanted to have a sentiment and as you can see for my next card I used the other sentiment from this set-Fresh Cuts(111634) did you guys forget about that set?! I love the font on the words don't you? I also did some foe stiching with my Gel Pen (105021)






Now Last but not least my 3rd card I created :








Ok for this one I think I gave it that Bollywood feel don't you think? Another of my loves.. Bollywood movies! YES really ask my husband he'll peek in my stamp room and you'll sure to see me watching one while I stamp! lol...



For this I used our Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon(115613) the reverse side as well as Hemp Twine(100982) and creating this fun look! As you can see this is the other sentiment of the Set Fresh Cuts(111634) to finish off this card. As always I thank you so much for stopping by!












Materials:

Stamps: Mediallon,Fresh Cuts



Ink: Crushed Curry,Rich Razzleberry

Ribbon: Polka Dot-Rich Razzleberry,Hemp Twine

Acessories, Signo Gel Pen,Mat Pack,Small Grommets,Prettiest Kit,Vintage Brads



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I like seeing the same stamp and papers using different layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! go Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!