Thursday, August 20, 2009

MojoTeresa Style

Hello all!

I have been busy preparing samples for my upcoming classes and I hope to see you there as they will have loads of techniques and fun!


In the middle of me "working" I took time to play as there are some awesome sketches going on this week!

Again I went with Mojo Monday here is the Sketch they had yesterday:


This is my take on this sketch :





I am in love with this beautiful stamp set that will be available in the Holiday Mini starting September 1st called Gifts of the Earth (116501) it really is very striking and coloring it is even more fun.

I wanted to do a Fallish card because if you are anywhere near New York you will be feeling like me muggy and hot! lol So I did this card to think of my favorite season to come!

I hope you can see that I used a textured Plate to emboss the Kraft Cardstock(102125) which is really fun because it gives an extra embellishment. I am also proud of myself as I went into my stash of Designer Paper and actually cut into yet another package that I have been saving which is Flock Together(114018) and I used again Cast-A-Spell(115677) isn't that fun bet you would have never guess that one huh!


As always I thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!


Materials:
Stamps: Coming soon in Mini 9/1 :Gifts of the Earth
Inks: Pumpkin Pie,Real Read,Crushed Curry,Basic Black,Close to Cocoa,Chocolate Chip,Old Olive,Mellow Moss,Certainly Celery,Boarding Blue,Dusty Durango
Cardstock: Crushed Curry,Whisper White, Chocolate Chip,Kraft,Dusty Durango
Designer Paper: Cast -A-Spell, Flock Together
Accessories: Ribbon-Double-Stitched Grosgrain: Choc. Chip,Organza Ribbon: Whisper White,Earth Elements Brads, Textured Plates-Perfect Details



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!