Monday, October 19, 2009

Deal of the Week.... SQQQQQUUUEALLLL...

Happy Monday everyone!

Ok if you know me then you know I am a squealer.. lol when I am super excited.. ok so my friends say I'm always excited maybe but hello but I can't help it Stampin Up makes me squeal! lol Look for example this weeks DEAL OF THE WEEK... INSANE.. its ALL my fav. embellishment's!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...


Item Description Special Price

114348 Basic Jumbo grommets $4.49

109857 Mini Library clips $8.99

112571 Circle Designer brads $3.99

112581 1/2" Library clips $3.99

So hurry and grab yourself some before I take them all! Remember you could either place an order by clicking my little shopping cart on the upper right hand corner or send me an email and I would be more then happy to help you place your order!

As always thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!