Tuesday, October 13, 2009

UpComing Event-Holiday Bonanza

Did you know that sooner then later the Holidays will be right upon us. Here is the perfect event to attend that will help you on your way with your Holiday cards.

November 21st,2009 I will be holding my Holiday Bonanza Event where we will create 16 cards and a bonus mini album with the beautiful Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Kit.

Each attendee will receive their very own kit and embellishments needed to create these projects PLUS still have plenty to take home to continue the fun!


Space is limited so if you want to attend please let me know ASAP to secure your spot.


Price for this Event will be $30.00. Payment must be received by November 10th to ensure that all the materials needed will be delivered in time for the event.

Would you like to see a sneak peek as to what we will be creating?




If you are on my mailing list then you will be receiving a flyer with all the details and color picture of the event. If you would like me to mail you one as well please feel free to contact me (my info is on the upper right hand corner) and I will be more then happy to do so.

As always thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!