Tuesday, October 27, 2009

OH MY DEAL OF THE WEEK!

Crashing in!! Hey everyone :) How was your weekend? My boys said it was the Perfect Football weekend! lol They played so much you would think they were practicing to go play w/the NFL!

I enjoyed time with my very yumo Nephew as I wasn't able to last week since I was sick. Oh he is so yummy.. Oh I came to post about something else that is yummy! The new Deal of the Week!


This Deal of the week would be Perfect if you might be having a Birthday coming up for a special little boy or girl...What is it? Let me show you!





You get all of this for ONLY $9.99 this week!!! Enough to make a Princess Party for 8! Includes The invitations and so much more!! Item #- 116214

But of Course we have to think of our Little Men...





They get to Have their own Treasure Hunt with this Pirate Party! As well ONLY $9.99 for this week! Item # 116213. How much fun would these kits be? Even if you didn't have a Bday coming up you could get it and use it for a play date How awesome would that be! I am going to get both kits to do just that!


Remember if you would like to place an order you could either click on my little shopping cart at the upper right had corner or send me an email and I will be more then happy to to help w/your order! As always thank you so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!