Friday, October 30, 2009

Working Hard!!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday...



I wanted to come and post and say didn't forget about you all... Just been super busy. Next week is gonna be a BIG one for me that I am very much looking forward to! Next Saturday I will be having a blast at a Crop where I will be teaching and having fun. Then Sunday I will be at a Harvest Craft Fair at my Parish! HOW MUCH fun is next week gonna be. Before the fun is the hard work and here is just a picture of a little bit of what I have been working on!





This is the 2nd stash of stuff that I was moving I promise I will take pics of everything and make a little movie for you to see them all! My Bday is coming up soon!! So remember that means Blog Candy is coming.

On Monday I will post what you have to do to get a chance at winning what I will have in store!

As always thank you so much for stopping by and TRICK OR TREAT!!!!! Have a safe and Happy Halloween tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellie!
    Just had to stop by and tell you congrats on inspiring the costumes for the Paper Crafts' bunch. Hope you get a fun prize!
    Have a Happy Halloween!

    Teri
    Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!