Monday, October 12, 2009

Deal of the WEEK!!!!

Hello everyone!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.. Well as for me I experienced my first Back spasm OHH NOT SO FUN @ all let me tell you I'm still hurting but I managed to take some meds(ok allot! LOL) and get some pillows and here I am in my craft room. I had fun during my Thriller Night on Saturday! (HEY GIRLS!!!) we used yumo shimmer paint! Man if I could I would use that for everything! lol... as well as Pumpkin Picking yesterday (can you say MDS pages coming soon! lol)

Any hoot I wanted to share with you the DEAL OF THE WEEK!!! Are you ready everyone.. So if you have been eyeing these dies this is the week to order it. Remember you could just go ahead and order it yourself by clicking on my little shopping cart right there in the upper right hand corner and it will bring you to my online store :) (all first online orders get a little gift from me) or go under and you'll see where to email me your order and I will be more then happy to help you.


OK enough of my rambling bet you want to see the deals huh?




Item Description Special Price
115961 Perfect Setting Bigz XL die $25.99
114515 Flower Burst Embosslits die $5.99
116760 Pop-Up Three Tier Cake Bigz XL die $25.49


Well as always thank you SO much for stopping by I think I need to get some blog Candy ready.. cause I just noticed I've hit 10,000 hits on my little blog here! YEAHHH so even if you don't leave me a comment your still coming over to see what I am up to and that means allot to me! SOOOO I will have to get it ready. I will combine it as Blog Candy to celebrate Bday as well.
I am off as I am working on my stuff for my Crop and Craft Fair coming up VERY shortly I only have 3 weeks to go.. GULP! so I better go get inky!
I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a sneak peek of 2 upcoming classes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!