Thursday, February 4, 2010

Birthday Valentine

Hello everyone!

For today's Daily Challenge I wanted to share a card I made for a dear friend who's Bday is coming up its really close to Valentine's Day so I came up with a card to fit her perfectly.



This card actually has some fun elements. I used the Satin ribbon to make the ribbon rose as well as some of the half pearls from the prettiest kit. Now lets talk about that background. Do you love it. I DO! I can hear you say it now "Ellie but you love all things SU YES " this is true but this is really fun. That background actually came on our Clear Printed Window Sheets. The collection I used was from the Seasonal Pieces which you get (2) 12x12 sheets of some amazing images to play with.
Well I have to work on some Valentine goodies for my youngest son's class. I have an idea of what do now I have do the test run for it!
As always thank you for stopping by. I am also working on setting up some fun set up for next week because on 2/12 it will be my 2nd year Anniversary being a Demo! So of course we have to celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this card. How did you do the flower. It is such a beautiful touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!