Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That!

Evening everyone!

Have you missed me? I hope so! hehehe This week has been a blast. A winter Blast that is! New York got hit with a snow blizzard. So big that my kids have had off the past 2 days from school!

Also this week I had to go out to the boys school for pick up so I've been a busy mama. I finally was able to post today and in good timing because tomorrow is a very special day.

It will be my 2nd Anniversary as part of an amazing Family which is Stampin Up! I love what I do and as I said before I wish I could share it w/everyone. Speaking of which I would like to welcome my newest gal to join my Conga Party Crew Laura S.

To celebrate I made a special Package for anyone that joins me either today or tomorrow and comes along for this amazing ride that is being a demonstrator.

So I thought well lets see Why not make another Celebration Package and see if anyone else wants to celebrate w/me! Right now is an AMAZING time to join as you get to get your starter kit AND an extra set of your choice!

Beside the full packed Starter kit you will receive you will also get to choice any retail stamp set (valued up to $47.95) from the current catalogs when signing up during the promotion. Plus, get 15 percent off your Starter Kit (Standard or Digital+)!

Starter Kit Regular Price Sale-A-Bration Price (15% off)
Standard Starter Kit $199 $169
Digital+ Starter Kit $185 $157


Ok so I did as a little bit of this and a little bit of that right? Well I wanted to share w/you my class that I will be offering this coming Saturday. This is my Cupcake Blast Class.




Doesn't this look good enough to eat! I hope you will be able to join me to create this cupcake class and of course I think I just might make cupcakes so we enjoy as we work!


As always thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I want to come...I want to come BAD to make this uber darling litttle thing!!!!!! I love it, girlfriend, you are awesome! Good luck and take pix of the peeps making them so we can all 'virtually' be there :)

    Love ya daaling~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!