Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Living the Vida Loca!

OH WOW I finally made it!!! Yes as you can see as my title of this post its been a bit crazy around here.. Started w/me getting sick Sunday but thank goodness I am doing better and now I am playing catch up!

Thank you to those of you who were purchased my Class Kit :) I am busy w/that as well. Today I thought I would share another of the cards you will be able to create when you receive your kit.



Once again if you are interested in this Kit which will include enought to create 10 4x4 Cupid Cards (2 of each card) w/a PDF instructions just please contact me and I will be more then happy to help you with your purchase.

Wouldn't this be a sweet card to make to give to someone? I am planning to give this one to our School nurse she is one AMAZING woman and love my boys (and the rest of the kids I guess LOL) so much and I appreciate everything she does :)

I am busy working on 3D projects which I will be able to share after Valentine's Day because they are actually for a secret Cupid Swap I am in and don't want to spoil the surprise just in case my Cupid stops by and then will guess I am her cupid!

OH almost forgot to mention do you know what Feb. 12th is??? I can not believe it myself. It's my 2nd Anniversary being a Demo!!! SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUEALLL so I am working on some blog candy stay tuned for that as well!

Well as always thank you so much for stopping by. I am off as its time to figure out dinner here so time to takemy stamping apron off and put my cooking one on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!