Friday, February 5, 2010

Funny Valentine

Happy Friday my dear friends!

Well as I wait for my lunch to arrive (having Chinese takeout) I decided to get Inky w/Nicole who challenged everyone to do one of my fav. technique- Emboss Resist and since I was feeling under the weather on Tuesday to share then what a perfect way to make it up!

This card will actually be for my oldest son for Valentine's Day. He's my little artist. He actually love this technique as well so I think he will like it.




I used some bold colors don't you think but I really like how they work. I used Rich Razzleberry mixed w/Not Quite so Navy. The base stamp is the Jumbo Wheel-Very Vintage and the embossed image was the Medallion Background and the sentiment is a rub-on from Chat room and a half pearl from the Prettiest kit to finish it off. See its a Funny Valentine!

Well I hear my door bell and that means time for lunch. So hope you enjoy your day and as always thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This card is a stunner!! Love the richness and depth of the design. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! Love those bold colors....looks like fantastic stone! :>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!