Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Join Me For a Fun Free Class

Hello everyone I am so excited to be able to share this amazing news. Starting Next Month I will be teaching Free Fun Classes available to you at my Local Library.

For my first class I will teach everyone how to create their very own Fabric Flower Pins. Which I know myself I have seen all over the stores. Why spend money on them when you can make your own and customize them as you would need them.


Here is a preview of what one of these Flower Pins look like :






Everyone that attends will create their one of a kind Fabric Flower Pin. If you would like to attend all you need to do is :

Call : 516-536-3071 to RSVP Before March 1st, 2010


The class will be on Wednesday March 3rd,2010 at 6:45 pm

Address to the Library is : 1120 Woodfield Road
Rockville Centre, NY 11570


Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that flower is gorgeous! If I lived nearby I would come to the class!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!