Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yes I am Still Here!

This has to be one of my latest post I've ever put up! lol... I just wanted to let you all know that I am around but suppppppppppppppppppppperrrrr busy.

This week I have been getting my boys after school and so my time has been limited as well working on special projects plus as getting ready for my free class at the library next week!! The cherry on top is getting a Downline Appreciation Lunch together for my amazing gals in my team. Would you like to join us? Just email me on how you can!

I actually got a little downtime tonight while I was watching American Idol I made this little page on My Digital Studio. I am the Queen of Multi tasking I tell you ha..






Yes another Page of Ms. Sassy! lol These Pictures are actually from last Halloween but in my house you would never know that since she is ALWAYS dressed up in something! Its so much fun seeing her have fun and enjoy herself. I was a real tomboy when I was little so I never really liked playing dress up or cooking or nothing that she loves to do so not only is she getting to enjoy it I am for the first time as well! I LOOOVEE IT :)

Well as always I thank you so much for visiting my little world.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!