Monday, February 15, 2010

Want a Peek?

Evening Everyone! Happy Monday. Today starts a week w/my babies so its gonna be super busy here everyday keeping them entertained!

I wanted to share w/you a peek at my next upcoming class where its about Baby Love.

I will be doing this class twice so if you are not able to attend this upcoming Friday Evening or join me Saturday afternoon. So I did say something about a peek right so here it is.




This is a peek of the top of the box we will create and inside are stored 4 very sweet Baby Note cards. I hope I get to see you at one of the dates this class will be given.

I know I have to make extra little Baby Love Sets because I have to mail out a couple of these to some friends who either have had a sweet arrival or soon to be blessed with one. I bet you do too!

Well its time to read a story to my kids so as always thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!