Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scrapbook Club Share

Happy Saturday all! Coming to the home stretch with the kiddies all being at home this week! Monday they go back and then I can go back to my "regular" routine (I hope hehehe).

Today I wanted to share w/you actually the sketch I used for my Scrapbook Club. We are having a blast and I must say these ladies are super creative!


This is one of the sketches this month I decided to share it using My Digital Studio . I hadn't had a chance to play w/it and I really missed it! Its so much fun all the creating and NONE of the mess! lol




I actually changed the page size from our 12x12 in our club into a 8 1/2x11 I like this size.. HMMM I think I will actually see if I can make an album in this size. This is Ms. Sassy in one of her Birthday pictures and I just went in and edited the picture w/My Digital Studio and was able to use the same picture 3 different ways! LOVE IT!!

If you would like to order your very own My Digital Studio you still can! Just contact me and I will be more then happy to help you with that! Well its time to break out my Semi Chef hat and make some Saturday AM breakfast for the family! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

As always thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!