Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Monday

What a wonderful weekend I had. How about you? I was able to have baby time this weekend my cutie nephew is getting so big(he's 3 1/2 mths now) and my other nephew(2yrs old) I could eat them to pieces.

Yesterday out of the blue I told my oldest son to get dressed and lets go out he looked at me w/a puzzled look and said where are we going? I said Let just go! So we took the bus to the movies to see Avatar! We didn't get to see it in 3D but it still ROCKED! If you haven't GO see it !


Well Its Monday so time for a little card.




This is a 3x6 card I made using Vintage Vogue which is "THE" stamp set to run over and purchase from the mini. I embossed and cut out the flower and added one of our YUMO new brads to it. I REALLY had to force myself to use it the hoarder in me asked WHAT are you doing Ellie we are only going to have 15 left if you use it! Somehow I managed to win and used it on my little flower I think its perfect don't you? (forgot to mention that the Designer paper is from the Sweet Pea collection YUMMMOO!)

I have a full house today and I hear things in my living room crashing THAT can NOT be good! I'll be back tomorrow w/another Share!

Enjoy your day and thank you as always for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!