Saturday, January 30, 2010

How about a Class By Mail?

Happy Saturday Everyone!

For the last couple of months when I have run a couple of my classes I have had emails asking if I would do a kit for it because either some live to far to attend or some can't make it when I am doing the class. For this reason I have decided to give it a try and start up myMonthly Class Kits once more. I will do 2 kits a month depending on how this month goes.

For these kits I will include all the material that are needed to complete the class (minus the stamped images) . For my first Kit I will be sharing my Cupid Class that will be taught on February 3rd and 6th.
In the class we will make 10 (4x4 cards). You will have 5 different designs and will make 2 of each. This class is $12.00.


For those of you that could not attend but would like a kit it would be $18.00 which includes materials,PDF of class and priority shipping to you. (I will be mailing in the Unites States just to make things easier & fastest shipping)

So would you like to see a peek of 2 of the cards in this class?




If you are interested in this class all you have to do click here




Shipping of these Kits will be on the 7th of February.

As always I thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend everyone!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!