Monday, January 11, 2010

So not Really a Card

Good AM!

Today for my Daily Challenge I actually don't have a card but a scrapbook page. I thought I would share as this page really made me smile when I made it.



Did you know that now via MDS you are able to print single sheets?!? That is AWESOME because I actually have a couple of pages I want to print out and some I will frame and put them in my stamp room and each one is a totally different topic and I was holding them because if I would have put them into an album it would have looked silly BUT NOW I can print them and share then and when I look at them smile.


I hope you enjoy your day and a little reminder that Sale-A-Bration is in full effect and remember if you place an order w/me of $50.00 (before shipping/handling) I also will add a free gift so far in my treasure chest I have stamps,buttons,ribbon,punches,and other goodies... SO what are you waiting for get your order in for your double reward!

You could either Email me or just click my little shopping cart and it will take you right to my online store! :)

With this I am off to start my day as I am working on my last bits for my Scrapbook Online Club! If you are interested in joining feel free to contact me as the last day of signup is the 15th of Jan! I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!