Sunday, January 10, 2010

No Place Like Home

Happy Sunday to you!

Well I am happy to say that this weekend has been a blast for me not only did I enjoy stamping my heart out this weekend but I got to relax which with all the craziness going in my life I needed it.


Also this weekend I had a Stamping Challenge weekend over at Stampin Addicts which was a true blast! I really am looking forward to doing it again!

Well I did promise I would post a card a day right? Well here is today's card. This card I made using the Designer Series Pack from Sale-A-Bration which you could have for free with an order of $50.00 (before shipping and handling) it is one fun stack I tell you!




This is a sweet little card measuring at 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 these are fun sizes because you can make them so fast and easy. Well hope you enjoy afternoon as I am going to try to clean up the storm I created yesterday while I was stamping in my jammies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!