Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love What you Do... That is an understatement for me!

One of my goals this year is to spread my love of being a Stampin Demo. Next mth it will be 2 years since I started out.

To tell you the truth when I signed up I had NO clue what Stampin Up was as you can remember(if you are read my rambling blog) I had just started to dabble into the crafting world trying out this and that. Also if you have noticed I've changed to basically 95% Stampin Up(well this blog is 100% Stampin Up)... Its not that I don't like other products its the quality of the products Stampin Up offers always seem to be the best for me and in turn slowly but surely I have turned to use Stampin Up for everything.

When I signed up I did it because the deal that I was offered at the time was UNREAL and more bang for my buck you could say. I thought well I'll get this deal and that will be the end of that. Then I got my box and put in my DVD that was included and as I listened to everything it made me thing and really say hmmm.. could I do this... and what I love about Stampin Up is there is no pressure you make what you want of your demoship. If you just want the starter kit so you could get an unbelievable amount of product then you may do so. If you say hmm you know what I'll keep going and just use my demoship so I will be able to get discounts. You may do so all you would have to do is keep a min. every 3 mths to continue your demoship.

Especially now would be amazing to keep your demoship because of the new Mini-Catalogs that are going to be available every 3-4 mths so image not only will you be able to get a discount BUT you will be able to pre-order before regular customers(LOVE IT!!) and always get new information first events and Exclusive Stampin Success Magazine that is a true favorite of all demos. Also this week they just introduced an exclusive online site for demos where you can interact with other demos for ideas,chatting,and most of all new sisterhoods!

Or if you would like to try to make something out of your demoship you could have a stamping party only once a mth and get your friends together and make your own club which help give you a way to reach mins.

Or if you are like me and are ready to build a business... WHICH I am stepping forward to TRULY give it my all. Then we can do it together.. All the faces of a demoship I described I have done.

I love that because I share something that I love and I can actually have an income to help my family. I love that the work I put into this is for me as its my business, something that will grow because of what I put in it. Does this sound like something you are willing to try?

I would love to have you join my team! Now is a wonderful time to do so :

Promotion
Promotion Dates: January 5-March 31, 2010

Promotion Details
During Sale-A-Bration, new recruits will get 15 percent off the price of the Starter Kit (Standard or Digital+), plus, a FREE stamp set (valued up to $47.95) from the current catalogs!


Starter Kit Regular Price Sale-A-Bration Price (15% off)
Standard Starter Kit $199 /$169



Are you ready to step out and join an amazing family and come aboard you can sign up online!

All you need is the password to join is : CongaParty

and go HERE and we will start on our way! (Click on start your own business) If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more then happy to answer any question you might have!

Well if you are actually still here I think you deserve a little card from me don't you think? Here is a little card that makes me smile. Yes I am using Fox & Friends again. I can't help it LOVE that set!

Wishing you a wonderful Saturday and thank you as always for stopping by.









1 comment:

  1. Every time I click on your blog, I just smile! I LOVE that happy little girl (YOU!!!!) with those darling freckles on her nose. I know you love what you do girl, it pours from you! Keep on doing it!! Can't wait to meet you this summer at convention!!!!
    Humungo Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!