Saturday, January 9, 2010

Start of a New Challenge

Happy Saturday!

Have you made any goals that you want to accomplish this year? For myself I said one of these goals is to try to post a card a day on my blog. THIS will be a true challenge but I'm gonna give it a go!

So with this I welcome to my Daily Challenge. If you like you could play along! For today I am working on a Bday Card so the Challenge for the day is a make a Bday card.

This card was inspired from a card I saw in this month's Stampin Success (Mag. for Demos) which I LOVE.. talking about being a demonstrator right now is an AWESOME time to sign up.


Promotion
Promotion Dates: January 5-March 31, 2010

Promotion Details
During Sale-A-Bration, new recruits will get 15 percent off the price of the Starter Kit (Standard or Digital+), plus, a FREE stamp set (valued up to $47.95) from the current catalogs!

Starter Kit Regular / Price Sale-A-Bration Price (15% off)

Standard Starter Kit $199/ $169

Digital+ Starter Kit $185/ $157

Plus you get me! Ha... ;) You can even sign up online and its SUPER Easy that is how I signed up!

All you need is my password to sign up which is : CongaParty to join my team! Go HERE and click sign up and you'll be on your way to becoming part of an amazing Family as that is what Stampin Up truly is. OK sorry about my little ramble I just truly Love what I do and wish everyone would be able to feel like I do! :)




Back to my Challenge right?? -Here is my card for the for the day.






This little flower stamp is from one of the Sale-A-Bration sets its called Happy Moments and I love the font of the sentiment as well. For the background I stamped using Friends 24-7.
Also another item from the Sale-A-Bration that you could get for FREE is the border punch I used! LOVE that punch!

Well I hope you enjoyed today's card and hope you'll be back tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!