Friday, January 29, 2010

Less then 10 Min. Card and Winners!

Happy Friday everyone!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. I have had a busy day. I sent out the last of my past orders. Placed new orders. Worked on samples for my February classes. Plus included my domestic/mama duties.

So after having a full day I had to reward myself w/a little stamping right? Well one of the comments suggested I do some 10 mins. or less cards. So I took the challenge. This card I like so much (and the set) that I feel I will be making a few more because it was so easy it took me WAY less then 10 minutes to complete it. I used Happy Moments which is FREE when you place a $50.00 (before s/h) I also used a go to of mine. Teeny Tiny Wishes. Anything you want to say that set has it. So I guess you want to see what I am rambling about huh?






See short and sweet and to the point. All I did was mat my stamped image on Very Vanilla. (for the score line border I just used my bone folder to go around w/my paper cutter) Are you wondering how I got the birdie colored well w/my Stampin Up Markers. Seriously for me purchasing them has been a wonderful investment because I have all 48 stampin Up colors. This has helped me especially if I don't have the color ink pad I need I have it in marker and I can use it to stamp my image this has also made it easier for me to decide which pads I need ASAP . Also for coloring details is wonderful and makes everything so easy.

So I bet you came today to see if you were one of the lucky winners.. So now the winners of their very own copy of Stamp It are :

Dee Tollasken and Lisa808 so if you ladies would please email me : ellie.augustin@gmail.com w/ your information I will be more then happy to mail you out your copy!

As always I thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful evening. I just received Cloudy w/a Chance of Meatball for the kids from Netflix and so we shall be watching that tonight! Stay warm :)


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!