Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Little Gift

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. My youngest son has the Flu but thank goodness he is doing much better this AM he was running around in the house playing so that is always a wonderful sign he on the road to getting better.

Today I will share a gift I want to give to my Midwife this weekend when I see her for my yearly appt. She is such an amazing person and wonderful friend I wanted to bring a little something to make her smile.

This is what I made for her :



I was giggling because I DID color the J with a Mellow Moss Marker but on this Pic it still looks like its just naked! LOL)

Here is the inside :




I had fun making these simple but elegant cards I took one sheet from the YUMO Pack of Taste of Textiles and cut it it into 4 squares of 6x6 and scored in the middle to make my 4 cards. I also did add Cardstock inside on one side of each card so she will be able to use the cards as she wishes. I hope she likes it . The stamp set that I used is called Dear Friend its a Level 1 Hostess Set which is really beautiful and wonderful to watercolor which is what I used.

I learned how to make this quick project from the amazing Andrea she had actually made this for the holidays as a Hot Cocoa holder but I just turned it to card holder!


I wanted to update on my Mail by Order Class and will be offering it. The price for it will be $20.00 (which includes shipping and materials and instructions on how to make your own Gift Box)

I will be posting a Button for Purchase later today on my side bar if you are interested. I want to take those of you who actually already had contacted me for more information in how to order it.

Last day to purchase will be on the 5th as I want to be able to ship the classes the week of the 7th ever


I am also in the process of making another tutorial video just had to pause in doing so since my son was sick but will have one up by the end of the weekend. I have actually gotten comments that you guys are enjoying them! HA.. really that makes me blush but I am glad you do.

I'm excited to show you what I will be doing next lets just say its about that Big Shot baby!

Well I am off as my oldest son should be home from school shortly.

As always thank you so much for stopping by!


Stamps: Dear Friend (Hostess Level 1)
Cardstock: Glorious Green,So Saffron,Whisper White
Designer paper : from SAB
Accessories:
Ribbon-SAB, Whisper White Taddeta Ribbon, Choc. Chip Grosgrain Ribbonn,
Designer Brads





1 comment:

  1. You are such a kind person! And what a sweet gift to be giving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!