Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Its Time To Start

Scrapbooking!

Hello everyone,

So One of my New Year Resolutions is to scrapbook again and I thought a wonderful way to give me that push was to form a group of 5 gals(including myself) in which each month I would be able to create 2 Layouts which could be used for a 12x12 or 8x8 Layout and then on the side give 2 other sketches to create cards.(the Kits brings allot of material so you will have extra left over to use for extra layouts and cards each month)

Are you like me who have so many pictures that you have taken and had vowed to scrapbook them and now instead of 2-3 pictures you have more then 100! (I know I do)

So here is my idea for $25.00(before shipping and handling) a mth for the next 5 mths 4 ladies plus myself will get a Simply Scrappin Kit plus an embellishment Which will include our very own Scrapbook Blog where I will post our layouts and samples and where we will be able share our creations as well PLUS if you join me each of us will be able to be have a turn at being Hostess Queen for a month which would give you the chance at getting Free Stampin Up Merchandise and a min. of a Level One Hostess set from the NEW Spring/Summer Catalog!


If you would like to put those pictures into beautiful Layouts and be able to cherish your memories then join me! Please contact me @ ellie.augustin@hotmail.com before the 20th of Jan. So I can place our order on the 20th. Our First Kit of what I have I Know about the New Catalog I chose our first kit will be centered around Journaling (that is my hint) Our Scrapbook Club will run From Feb until June 2009.

I gave myself another 30 min. Challenge and this time I decided not to use a card but I did a scrapbook page!

*sorry I covered the journaling that's for my Sassy's eyes when she gets older*

Not bad for 30 mins. Right! So I hope you will join me as we put to paper our stories of all those beautiful moments we captured already in pictures!


As always I thank you for stopping by!





Cardstock: Pacific Point,Riding Hood Red
Punch: 1/2 circle
Rub-on: Cheteau Bella, A Perfect Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!