Friday, January 16, 2009

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge and First Video!

Yes you read that one right! OH MY GOSH.. ok I am soo nervous but like the Nike commerials say JUST DO IT right! lol...

I made this little video so I could share with you how I made my little embleshiment for my card using the new embosslit that will be available starting on Moday! I had a couple of emails asking how I did it on a previous card I had posted and now you have your answer with my first video!

So be kind.. GULP.. I am new at this! lol


At the bottom of this post you will see my card I created for Taylor's Challenge this week!


Here is my Video :






Here is the awesome Sketch and here is my card I made :





As always thank you for stopping by!



Cardstock: Ruby Red,Cameo Coral,Whisper White,Pretty in Pink
Access: Embosslit-Sweet Stem (NEW),Brads
Ribbon:Taffeta Whisper White
Ink: Ruby Red

14 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! Thanks for sharing!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY ELLIE! Hollywood will be calling ANY DAY! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Ellie! I see many more videos in your future! :) Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video! Great job - and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!! Great video! Cute card! So pretty!
    Yea Ellie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on the video!!! You go girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute video Ellie! I loved when you said Monday is an exciting day...I agree!!!! & You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool video! I love the new die from SU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. El video fue muy bueno! Nunca hize un video, pero ahora tengo ganas de hacer uno. Gracias por su ejemplo! Boricua tambien, no?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you!!! Nicely done. Its scary putting yourself out there isn't it?! You did great :D

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute Ellie, you did great.TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on your video! I love the embosslet! and I love the card. I can't wait to see more from you, girl! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!