Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Mouse Full of Love


Did my post title make you say HUH??? lol..

well I looked at this little mouse from Happy Heart Day and he looks like he has something to tell and I imaged that would be the title of his story! lol

Any hoot using this stamp set was part of my challenge with my Awesome and wonderful Friend Suzanne that I told you about yesterday. We had to use this set as everyone seems to have forgotten it even though its only on the dormant list and not retired . So if you have this set take it out and give it some love, don't have it? AND WHY NOT well just let me know and we will get it on its way right away so you can make some cute creations too.


So what did I do with my Challenge well I started out just making one card and I thought hey way not make these Isaac's Kindergarten Valentine Day cards and so I started and OH MY GOSH what date is today its only the 10th (Happy Bday Bro!) and I am half way done with one of my boys Valentine day cards! YEAHHH for Challenges.

Ok , Ok enough you must be saying Where are these cards..





Here is a part of the group of cards. (HA did you notice the first card is missing the hearts.. OPPS)

Here is a single card (sorry about the blurry image I have to recharge my camera)





Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I hope you try the challenge out! As always thank you for stopping by.


Stamps: Happy Heart Day

Ink: Old Olive,Not Quite Navy,Basic Black,Rose Red,Sahara Sand

Cardstock: Whisper White,Real Red




4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!