Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What do you do w/Your Blog Hopping

Come on I know I'm not the only one with a Favorites list so long you wonder when did it get that long! lol Well for me another of my things this year is to only have on my list blogs that I actually visit AND learn from then I made another list which is for just my entertainment.

So with that said I am going to share with you 2 cards that were inspired by visiting 3 blogs which would be Kristina, Heather and Angie

I love these blogs and visit them daily to see what they might be up to. This is what cooked up in my brain from doing so.

My first card was inspired by Heather and Angie to put these love birds together as I did. I had seen a couple of card out there with the different color streaks and had to give it a go. I like that affect (that was from Angie) the frame where I put my focus point came from Heather. She made a cute little card with that frame and I thought I would use it here as well as the edging one of my fav. techniques at that and the rest was me lol..



Then came this card in which I watched Kristina's Make A Card Monday did you guys watch it. I loved it! That is where I got the idea of doing the border and that tiny little strip of cardstock for my card as well as the paper piercing! I again used the streak affect but this time I used my scraps to do the trio colors just adhere the scraps to a piece of copy paper and use your punch of choice and there you have it!



So you see my little flower do you love it? OH that is one of the new embosslit dies that is in the NEW Spring/Summer Stampin Up Catalog and there are 4 just as awesome!


How do I know because I got my box of Catalogs yesterday! AhHHHHHHH.. lol.. If you are in my Congo Line Hostess Group you got your email that I am mailing them out Tomorrow!

I hope I inspired you to Create,Release and SMILE :)

Thank you as always for stopping by have a wonderful afternoon!
Stamps : Love you Much
Cardstock: Mellow Moss,Kraft,Very Vanilla,Choc. Chip,Pink Pirouette,Riding Hood Red,Passion Pink,
Ink: Basic Black,Baja Breeze,Kiwi Kiss,Pink Pirouette
Accesories: Embosslit(NEW)Ribbon-Choc. Chip Grosgrain,Mat Pack,Silver brads,
Punches : 1 3/4 Punch,Scallop Punch,Slit Punch

4 comments:

  1. Love your little flower card! Its so cute! You know that my feeds are long too. I love Debbie Olson of Thinking Inking. She is so talented. You should check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I need to work on reducing down the blogs I visit. I enjoy all the wonderful projects I see daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to see your cards! These are great - love your take on the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great blogs you mentioned. I LOVE all the cool ideas you ladies come up with. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!