Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Sunday to you!

Hello everyone,


We had fun yesterday celebrating our little Peanut's 2nd day. How time sure does fly doesn't it. Of course after the holidays and now her Bday I will be needing Thank you cards. I need to mass produce them as there loads we need to send and in that matter both in Spanish and English.
So yesterday evening I challenged myself to make some cards in only 30 mins. with whatever I had on my craft table! Soo my first attempt. hmm scary! lol.. So I said let me go again.. Yes I have allot of paper on my desk and so I grabbed the rest of the cardstock I had on my desk and my stamp set Illuminations which I have in both Spanish and English.
These sets are so elegant and beautiful. I just stamped them with VersaMark and embossed it with Silver Embossing powder and paper pierced the bottom and added some ribbon and I have my Thank you cards! (well the start of them) How easy is that!



Not bad for 30 mins. right? Well I am off as I am going to my MIL's now. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and I shall be back tomorrow with a couple of sketches I've been working on. Also remember only have 2 more spots left for my Hostess Online Congo Crafters Group! Contact me to join the fun!
As always thank you so much for stopping by!



Stamps :I lluminations/Illuminaciones
Cardstock: Brocade Blue
Ribbon: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
Acces: Crafter's Tool Kit and Mat Pack

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie, these cards came out great! I love the way they look! Big hugs and kisses to Sassy. TTYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the color of the cardstock with the EP. Really works well together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!