Monday, January 19, 2009

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTT.. you want some Paper?

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I am so excited today is THE DAY.. Catalog is coming out! AHHHHH .. I have something to share with you guys.. I am having a Paper Share again! I was only going to do it with my Hostess group but said well why not give a chance to my amazing customers to get a grab at it.. SOOOOO here we go... my share will be of (ONLY NEW DESIGNERS PAPERS Included)96 6x6 sheets for $35.00 (includes shipping)

Ok here is a little video that I had made for my Hostess group but I am going to post it here too.. so keep in mind I was talking to them as well as my guest who is in the background!



Don't you love it! HURRY and order your share!(if you want to see it in high quality just click on the video and click the view high Quality so you can see the textured paper better and YES this was my first video before I posted the one I did here!lol)











Included :

(Specialty means it is the textured papers)

Rockabilly Specialty
Parisian Breeze Specialty
To the Nines Specialty
Sweet Slumber Specialty
Bella Birds
Pink Flamingo
Good Morning Sunshine
Urban Oasis
Bella Bleu
Flock Together
Tea Party
Jackpot
Candy Lane
Raspberry Tart
Taste of Textiles
Baja Breeze Designer Series Pack





As always thank you for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!