Monday, September 7, 2009

Challenge # 2 Coming Up!

Me again wanted to come and post this little card. Took me a little longer then I wanted as I hadMama duties to take care of :)

So yesterday one of my SA Sistahs brought to our attention the cute card that AWESOME Dawn made and then of course ALL of use wanted one.


She did one with cute snowmen me I have Halloween on the brain so this is what I came up with!



I love that peek a boo part of the card with our Window Sheets. I stamped and cut out the little Witch and added her on. I also am really loving Hemp Twine right now.. give it that spooky cute look! lol Since I used Black cardstock I added a mat inside the card with Whisper White to add the sentiment :)
I have 1 more card coming up but first have to finish some House Wife duties before I can post that card! ...

Materials:
Stamps:Halloween Hoot
Cardstock:Whisper White,Basic Black
Designer Paper: Cast-A-Spell
Accessories: Metallic Brads,Hemp Twine, Gel Pen,Window Sheets


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!