Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lovin it So Much Gonna Make Someone Squeal Too

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I've been a bit under the weather but never the less I have been super duper busy but happy to be so. In between working I have been playing again with My Digital Studio.

Can I tell you this is so addicting because its so fun and so easy and I am LOVING all the features. I can sew on my pictures people!!! I DO NOT SEW but in My Digital Studio guess what I DO! Ha..

Want to see what I have been up to now? Here is a page I did today again another 15 minute pages and I have this beautiful scrapbook page :




This very handsome little cutie is my nephew. Don't you just want to eat him up. Isn't this page so cute?? LOOK I added stitching to the page! HA.. OK so as I was doing this and working I said you know what I need to make one lucky person be as excited as I am with My Digital Studio so guess what I am gonna give one away.

You read right.. Gonna give one away cause I love it so much and I know you will too! For this giveaway just order $75.00 or more (before shipping and handling) and you are entered to win!

The deadline will be on Oct.1st and I will announce the winner on October 2nd,2009


Remember you have two ways of placing an order either by email or you can go online and place your order . Both ways of reaching me are at the upper right hand corner!

Tomorrow I will share some teacher gifts that I made that I will be sending with the boys Monday morning as well as some news for my local customers! So make sure you come back tomorrow! As always thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are excited! I need to open mine up!! Do you know if you can watermark your signature over your photos with MDS rather than doing it in Photo Shop?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!