Monday, September 28, 2009

National Card Making Day!! Who's gonna Celebrate w/me?

Happy Monday everyone! I am looking forward to next weekend as its National Card Making Day on Saturday and to celebrate I already called for some special cupcakes and other sweet treats for the gals that attention my class!



Do you want a sneak peek at what we will be making?







So if you want to join me next Saturday here are the details :


11:00 am-12:30 am
To celebrate National Card Making come and join me by having a stamping party! I will have Giveaway and fun while we stamp 8 cards for the upcoming holidays! (2 of each card) Bring a guest and get a small thank you gift from me. Class: $15.00


So what are you waiting for send me an email so I can save you a cupcake! As always thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!