Monday, September 7, 2009

Last Challenge of the Day!

Hello once more! See I made it back wow that has to be some kind of record for me huh! lol 3 cards in one day WHOOP WHOOP lol..

This last card I wanted to make it simple but classic.




I really had fun creating with my Bday friend Brenda today but now I must go put this day to bed. Boys have one more sleep after tonight to start school and they are extra wired so I need to help them along to bed!

As always thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card challenges I did today and hope you were inspired to challenge yourself to create some cards too!

Don't forget about my Stampin Bear Giveaway!





Materials:

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Cardstock: Basic Black,Blush Blossom,Vellum
Accessories: Twine Hemp,Black Brads,Prettiest Kit/brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!