Friday, September 11, 2009

Scrapbookmama LIVES!!!!

Hello everyone!

I am over the moon right now because I have been playing with "My Digtal Studio" which is SO AMAZING and so awesome... So whats up with my Title post.. well before I even knew there was Stampin Up for that matter Stamps I started out in the paper craft world as a scrapbooker and well I did it for my kids and since all my albums were about them that is how that name came along and I became Scrapbookmama.... THEN 2 years ago something happen I fell in love.. with Stampin Up which made me turn to stamping something I NEVER EVER thought was me nor was I interested in.. The though of making a card made me shake.... well time passed and the tables were turned I left behind the scrapbooking for the most part and would only do a page or 2 ever 3-4 mths!

ENTER My Digital Studio and I hear a chorus sing a beautiful song for me!! As I know this is my way to come back to something that I loved so much and make it way easier. When I would scrapbook oh I would take over the whole room displaying all the "materials" I would need and it would HAVE to stay as is for weeks until I would finish an album !

NOT ANYMORE.. because I will be creating my own "room" right in my computer while I create beautiful pages that I will be able to send to print or print right here at home! YEAHHHHH SCORE!!

So with no further delay Here is my first scrapbook page in my new Adventures into the Digital World :



Now tell me How bad do you want to get this??? I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE THIS!!! I am off to make a couple of cards creating MDS.. yes you can do that too and everything you will use including the stamped image will be true to size including the embellishments.

Image the fun of adding "real" embellishments on top of what ever you created on your printed pages. TOO MUCH FUN I TELL YOU!

Also don't forget to take a look at my Newsletter Blog as I've posted all my classes for the rest of the year and can't wait to see you there! As always thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried digital scrapbooking yet, I thought about it but haven't attempted it. I love your page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Ellie! Fantastic1 I can't wait to get My Digital Studio and start having fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wow page Ellie! Love it all B&W. Makes me want to run right out and order this too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!