Sunday, September 6, 2009

EASY PEASY 1-2-3 Card

Hey all hope you are enjoying your weekend. We are having an amazing and beautiful weekend we have had 3 days of AHHHHHH weather! lol.. Guess this is the way to end the Summer huh!
Well I am working really hard on some class samples and other things that I am excited about but wanted to share w/you a VERY quick card that I made. I used this week's sketch over at SA-Weekly Sketch.

This is what it looked like :



Already EASY right!! Well that's when I said OH I have to play and I have 3 cards with this sketch but am sharing only 1 for NOW! Ha... to show you how you can just add that last little thing that makes you say OH YEAH that's what it needed!


Here is my card :



Now if you notice sure you can see what I added last??? hehehe Yes the sentiment around the card... yes I'm still feeling the after glow of my other card I made doing this! lol.. and ok sure its a little smudged but you know what this card make me smile and what is stamping about ....SMILING and feeling GOOOODDD so sure the word is smudged and one corner isn't prefect but guess what it is in my world cause I made it!
THAT is why I love stamping You will always create something original and unique BY you! That is what I tell the gals that come over to my class who say OH I am so nervous I don't know what I am doing WELL that is the fun in stamping getting inky fingers and see what you can make!
So come on and get your supplies out and make an easy peasy 1-2-3 card that's gonna make YOU smile As always thank you for stopping by!



Materials :
Stamps:Eat,Drink&Be Scary(111764),Teeny,Tiny Wishes(
Cardstock: Basic Black(102851),Whisper White(100730),Pumpkin Pie(105117)
Designer Paper: Cast-A-Spell(115677)
Ink:Pumpkin Pie(105115),Old Olive(100079)Craft Whisper White(101731)
Ribbon:Striped Grosgrain Ribbon(115616)
Accessories: Signo Gel Pen(105021)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!