Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MojoMonday ok more like Tuesday...

Wanted to post this earlier today but have been busy getting the last bits for the boys tomorrow. They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to go back to school OH MY.. lol

In between doing for them I managed to squeeze a little MojoMonday sketch. Remember I told you I was loving that combo-red,white, and black well here it is again!


First let me share with you the sketch this week :



Here is what I came up with :







Yes I have a think with dots and this cards.. did you know circles are my fav. shape! lol..

I think I will prob. use this sketch again I did like it. I used that yumo Designer Paper - Night&Day It has some amazing patterns in it.

Well this one quick post as I have get the kids to bed. Hope you all have a wonderful evening and don't forget about the Bear Giveaway!



Materials:

Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Designer Paper: Night& Day
Accessories:Black Brads,Jumbo Brads,Perfect Details Texturz Plate
Ribbon: 3/4Real red Polka Dot Grosgrain, 1/4 Basic Black Grosgrain


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!