Wednesday, September 2, 2009

COMING REAL SOON!!!

Hello everyone!

Hope your having a wonderful week so far. Me very interesting to say the least. Well I wanted to say that starting next week I will have available once again my Link to be able to purchase online Stampin Up products!

Having some real computer issues yet again! lol... Thus is why I haven't been able to post but I hope by week's end I will be able to post some of what I have been creating which I think you will like.

Next Wednesday is the 1st day of school for my boys!!! WOW Summer just fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew by and did we really have a Summer? I want a rewind! lol..

Also did you see the the NEW MINI CATALOG is OUT!! DRRRRRROOOOLLL is all I can say! make sure you click on the links to check the mini out and also for the wonderful Hostess benefits ava. at the moment!!!

If you would like a mini catty please just email me and I'll get it to you! Have a wonderful evening! As always thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say Hi and leave a comment!